Direct Messages are designed for more personal one-on-one messages between members of a club. There are several ways for you to send a direct message to a member in any of your clubs. Any time you see a member, you have the ability to tap on their name or icon and send them a message. The easiest way to send a message directly to a member in one of you clubs is by doing the following:
- Open the QuickClub app on your phone or tablet and log into your account.
- Select a club that includes the member that you would like to send a message to.
- On the “Members” tab (the first tab on the left), find the member that you would like to direct message and tap the three dots to the right of his/her name.
- Select the “Send Message” option on the popup. At the bottom of the screen you will see an input field. Tap it.
- Type your message and press send.
(If you have already initiated a direct message thread with the person you want to talk to, tap the "menu" icon (☰) in the top right corner of any screen, select "Messages", and tap the member you would like to direct message.)